[tcb] Re: Directions to T@P

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:06:32 -0500

for entertainment value you should use one in hawaii...it's hillarious to
listen to it try to pronounce the roads there...kamehameha highway was the best
one to here it pronounceDate: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:52:31 -0700From:
fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Directions to T@PTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx other day as I turned on to FM108 she was telling me to
turn on to "Federated States of Micronesia Route 108".  I never knew thats what
FM stood for!!!!Ed--- On Fri, 10/3/08, Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:From: Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Re: Directions to T@PTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:43 AM

so far she's only let me down once. but when  your friend says technically we
live in st. joe but physically we live in yellville but our road isn't on any
map you should expect some confusion. i ended up about 30 miles away from where
i should of been. but a simple phone call got me where i needed to be.but she
did get me to your house with no problems.Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:16:51
-0700From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Directions to T@PTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I broke down and bought one too.  The only problem I
have is that Bev keeps arguing with the lady when she
 doesn't agree on which way to turn.--- On Fri, 10/3/08, Brian Denning
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Re: Directions
to T@PTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:08 AM

yes, what sammie said, ol' alice the garmin (yes we named her, she's a british
lady too) will be telling me the way using the trusty family truckster

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:57:00 -0700From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: Directions to T@PTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul:  Does the park have an address so we can GPS it?  Or what is the nearest
intersection/address so we can GPS it?--- On Thu, 10/2/08, singlecabboy
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Re: Directions to
T@PTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:48 PMRonnie
,Remember the Mexican food restraunt we ate at years ago with the buggypeople,?
Come tru Temple and hit 2305 or 36 either will work , go to state 317,if you go
36 turn back south on 317 ,at the caution light take a right and gostraight
till you stop at a stop sign,proceed straight ,it turnsinto Tan yardkeep going
and you will run into the park . from 2305 go all the way to317 takea left , go
to the caution lights turn right go straight all the way into thepark . Its an
old core of engineer park .Call me if you need anything 2547189783.Paul Smith
H.B.B T.C.B Transporters at the Point 5--- On Thu, 10/2/08,
 Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> From: Ronnie Hughes
<fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [tcb] Directions to T@P> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:07 PM> Paul,  I'm sure you have listed this
somewhere, but how> do we get to the campgrounds?>  > I just googled a map from
BCS and I'm only a little> over 100 miles away now.>  > Thanks,>  > Ronnie>

See Now Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn
Now