[tcb] Re: Directions to T@P

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:13:49 -0700 (PDT)

A little history on Tanyard .The lady at the Belton Journal tells me that it is
really Tan Yard ,because back in the day Tanyard was a tan yard.Tan Yard
Springs road was one of the first named roads in Bell County. This was in the
1860's If this is true it's the only thing in the article that was correct. I
was misquoted very badly.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B