[tcb] Re: Directions to Nac

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:02:43 -0500

242 sounds good to me.

On Mar 22, 2007, at 9:37 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

Research Forest and I-45. There's a gas station at the conrner also if you need to fuel up. Any ideas what time you will be there?

One of my neighbors suggested going across to I45 on Hwy 242 instead of 105. Fewer lights and cars???

Ronnie

Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hoochiemama is packed and ready to roll, Where is the home depot in the Woodlands?

On 3/22/07, Mark Sawyer < mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:The show is Saturday starting at 8:00 a.m.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: is the show Saturday or Sunday? Time> anyone know...

On 3/22/07, Dan Martin < danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: Here is a link to the campground:

http://pineywoodsrvpark.com/

The address from the site is:

5001 US HWY 59 NORTH, NACOGDOCHES TEXAS 75964

We are planning to meet Ronnie is The Woodlands.
We will go up I 45 to 105 in Conroe.
Take 105 East to US 59.
Go North on US 59 to Nacogdoches.
I think that is the easiest route.
Hope this helps.

On Mar 22, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Shelby Shook wrote:

> Hayden and I are coming up from Spring, which is northwest from
> Houston. We'll be going on our own time because we don't get out of
> school 'till later in the day. Amanda just told me she's comin.
> We'll have to leave Saturday night cuz we've got work Sunday. Is
> there an address for the campsite? Cuz that would make directions
> bunch easier for me. I'll find some way up there.
>
> -Shelby

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!

Never miss an email again!