[tcb] Re: Directions to Nac

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Am I going to be the only Vanagon cruzing with a bunch of Phat chicks??

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Shelby,

  I wil be cruising up Friday with the gang, but may be interested in cruising
back with you after the show.  I'll get with you at the show.

  Ronnie driving Sparky

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hayden and I are coming up from Spring, which is northwest from Houston.
We'll be going on our own time because we don't get out of school 'till later
in the day. Amanda just told me she's comin. We'll have to leave Saturday night
cuz we've got work Sunday. Is there an address for the campsite? Cuz that would
make directions bunch easier for me. I'll find some way up there.

  -Shelby

  Looking for earth-friendly autos?