[tcb] Re: Directions to Nac

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:40:47 -0700 (PDT)

The show is Saturday starting at 8:00 a.m.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  is the show Saturday or Sunday? Time>
anyone know...

  On 3/22/07, Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Here is a link
to the campground:

http://pineywoodsrvpark.com/

The address from the site is:

5001 US HWY 59 NORTH, NACOGDOCHES TEXAS 75964

We are planning to meet Ronnie is The Woodlands.
We will go up I 45 to 105 in Conroe.
Take 105 East to US 59.
Go North on US 59 to Nacogdoches.
I think that is the easiest route.
Hope this helps.

On Mar 22, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Shelby Shook wrote:

> Hayden and I are coming up from Spring, which is northwest from
> Houston. We'll be going on our own time because we don't get out of
> school 'till later in the day. Amanda just told me she's comin.
> We'll have to leave Saturday night cuz we've got work Sunday. Is
> there an address for the campsite? Cuz that would make directions
> bunch easier for me. I'll find some way up there.
>
> -Shelby

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.