[tcb] Re: Decision on the beam

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:33:02 -0700 (PDT)

I had the same problem with my 70 vert. found out one of the trailing arms was
stuck. Before I go thru changing all the leafs out, I would remove the spindles
and made sure all 4 trailing arms are free. It only takes one being stuck to
cause all kinds of problems. just because we greased the beam doesn't mean
everything is free to move again. Once the spindles are removed, the trailing
arms should be easy to move up and down.

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:      Man, you guys are brutal!

  I did wonder if it could be hung up, but surely driving would have freed it,
right?