[tcb] Re: Decision on the beam

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:50:52 +0000

Schmarblefarby.

You can use a 55 thru 67 beam in your bus.  The difference is the spindles and
brake/drum configurations through the years.
63 down had smaller king and link pins except for the oddball 63 heavy duty
setup.

You could still maintain your same brakes with a 64 thru 67 beam.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile