[tcb] Re: Decision on the beam

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:43:18 -0600

Mine's a '63. how do I tell if it's an oddball heavy duty setup. OOOH, I hope so.

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:14:45
To:<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Decision on the beam

I have talked to more experts and have decided that I will only replace the torsion springs. The 67 beam is different and not easily swapped, apparently.

I found out, for everyone's knowledge base, that the torsion springs up to '79 are all the same, so Derrick at Wayout is standing by with my replacement springs, after I tear into, expose, and examine mine.

Stand by for NEWS!