[tcb] Re: Coolant Sensor

  • From: Tom Snodgrass <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:39:12 -0600

Did you bleed the air out of the cooling system?  I've never done it on a
gas powered water cooled Vanagon, but here's a procedure that I found
online:

http://www.benplace.com/bleeding.htm

This procedure starts with draining the coolant, so you might want to skip
to the part that says "To bleed, your choice:"

You might also want to make sure that the thermostat is indeed opening and
not stuck shut.

--Tom