[tcb] Re: Cool your bus?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:41:33 -0800 (PST)

Looks pretty cool (pardon the pun)!  I think someone either here, on the
Aircoolers site or maybe even the samba that someone posted plans/parts list to
build a similar unit for coolin'...
Anyone remember seein' it?  I'm gonna search the samba and my saved emails, if
I can find it, I'll post it here...
At the time I saw it, I was under heavy meds after the neck surgery (which I
MAY have to repeat soon).  I know it exists, just a matter of findin' it...