[tcb] Re: Cool your bus?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:18:51 -0800 (PST)

No.  Haven't seen the inside but apparently you pack the cooler with ice and it
has coils or something in there that the ice chills and then blows cold air out
of the chilled coils.

From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 2:41 PM

Looks pretty cool (pardon the pun)!  I think someone either here, on the
Aircoolers site or maybe even the samba that someone posted plans/parts list to
build a similar unit for coolin'...
Anyone remember seein' it?  I'm gonna search the samba and my saved emails, if
I can find it, I'll post it here...
At the time I saw it, I was under heavy meds after the neck surgery (which I
MAY have to repeat soon).  I know it exists, just a matter of findin' it...