[tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

Cool, we will see you tomorrow. I usually get home around 5:45.

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        Folks,
Looking to change auto insurance for the bus anyone know of a good company that
will do a 66? I caint remeber if I asked this already, but anyway any
information would be good.
  Thanks,
  Mark,
  I got the fan last night and the thumb is pretty well healed from last
weekend so if your ready to drop the engine tomorrow I'll plan on being home by
5 o'clock as well. I got the new carb in my hands too, so that will be good.
Jenkins are you comming around?

    Cajun Eskimo

  More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.