[tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:08:31 -0500

Chris,

The Skeen Agency has both my buses insured. Tara Skeen 713-947-1965 they are
on the Gulf Freeway.

Bob Perring hooked me up with Tara about 5 years ago.... Im been very happy
with them ...Bob  has used her for years..

Trey

On 5/10/07, Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks,
Looking to change auto insurance for the bus anyone know of a good company
that will do a 66? I caint remeber if I asked this already, but anyway any
information would be good.

Thanks,

Mark,

I got the fan last night and the thumb is pretty well healed from last
weekend so if your ready to drop the engine tomorrow I'll plan on being home
by 5 o'clock as well. I got the new carb in my hands too, so that will be
good. Jenkins are you comming around?

 *Cajun Eskimo*

More photos, more messages, more storage—get 2GB with Windows Live
Hotmail. <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2749??PS=47575>