[tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:36:28 -0500

can you not use like statefarm or something like that? my neighbor had classic car through state farm on his 65 mustang and when it got stolen the insurance paid what he said the value of the car was which was 12k. has anyone here checked on that for there bus?

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Classic car insurance in Texas
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:20:44 -0500

I'm still looking to see if I can get a better deal than Grungy

Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now. http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2