[tcb] Re: Classic

  • From: Jane Cananza <jlcananza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:25:27 -0700 (PDT)

Shelby, here is the list of places in case you  need it.   Steve posted it to
the list several weeks ago.   Hope it helps.

For anyone needing rooms for the Texas Classic,

I spoke to our contact at the Visitors Center in Fredericksburg, he made some
calls and the following is a list of hotel/motels with availability at the time
in Fredericksburg: This was as of Wednesday,
3-12-08.

Best western - 888-908-2929

Budget Host - 830-997-3344

Comfort Inn - 830-990-2552

Dietzel - 830-997-3330

Econolodge - 830-997-3437

Inn on Barron's Creek - 866-990-0202

Miller Inn - 830-997-2244

Sunday House - 800-274-3762

Quality Inn - 830-997-9811

Between all the hotels there are about 30+ rooms. See you at the show.

Steve
Texas VW Classic