[tcb] Re: Classic

  • From: whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:10:52 -0500

Yeah, me too.

The tranny doesn't arrive until Friday and who knows when.

:(

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx

<gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:04/16/2015 6:53 PM (GMT-06:00)

Y'all have fun. I'll see you if I show up.

Got the brakes on but they still need to be adjusted and bled. My
one-man bleeder popped a seal and is useless.

Zero packing has been done and there is no way I'll leave out to arrive
super late Friday then have to come back Sunday so if I don't get done
early enough to get some sleep and leave before noon tomorrow I'm not
going.

Plus I'm angry at someone (local) and that doesn't make for good
camping. Especially if the thunder keeps up and I have to spend the
weekend babysitting a scared dog.

G2