[tcb] Classic

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

We got home about 11:00 last night.  Beat and tired.  Due to some nerve
pinching in my back and resulting leg pain I could not walk around at the
Classic so didn't get to see much nor take many pictures.  But I did get one of
Joe Smith that I really liked, was driving through the swap area Friday
afternoon and caught Joe unloading his car.  Going to download it and send it
out via Kodak, so Paul, watch for it and send it on to Joe.  It shows this huge
windsock "attached" to his radio antenna.
Sammie