[tcb] Re: Charger Feedback

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:30:06 -0600

I still think it is a starter bushing problem.Ifth e bushing is worn it will let the armature drop into the field and will cause slow or no crank because of the heavy amp draw.I think a starter from a automatic has a support built into it which will stop your problem. ----- Original Message ----- From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought Duncan had a cranking problem, not a battery
drain problem?

From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
[tcb] Re: Charger Feedback
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:00:45
-0600

Oh, and I still have to run the radio,
interior lights and refrigerator.

;)

From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx

if it's a major concern just slide the friggin seat forward and
disconnect teh battery before you go to sleep

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference. Learn more

Edition.
12/18/2007 9:40 PM