[tcb] Re: Charger Feedback

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:56:43 -0600

if it's a major concern just slide the friggin seat forward and disconnect teh
battery before you go to sleep then you will have a charged battery the next
day ;) that's the quick lazy fix right there...been there done that except i
had to actually get out and walk to the back to disconnect mine..you vanagon
guys don't even have to get out of the vehicle

From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Charger
FeedbackDate: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:52:04 -0600

Most of you know the problem I have with the electrical drain on Freedom. It's
inconsistent and difficult to trace. Okay, and I'm lazy. Afterall, it starts
with either a jump or a short time on charge. When the battery isn't strong
enough to crank the engine, it usually drains the aux. battery, too. So that
route is unreliable.General feedback is it's either the starter bearing or
starter connection. I can, and will, check the connection before Big Bend but
the bearing I'll have to live with.I want to explore the more remote areas of
the park but don't to find myself stranded. We plan on being there a week. I
know what you're thinking, just fix it. I don't have the money or time right
now. I plan on getting a Black & Decker Quick Jump or something similar.So
here's my questions: will one of those small solar chargers that you plug in to
the cigarette lighter provide enough of a charge in case the Black & Decker
Quick Jump runs out of juice if-and-after numerous jumps?And any suggestions of
brand for a quick jump in the $50 range?Trey: Dang! I forgot to make the trade
for your battery at the Cmas party! Do you still have it? Maybe we can connect
over the next week? P-mail me, please.

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console. Get it now!
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect