[tcb] Re: Camp sites

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 09:06:18 -0600

No. What pictures?

From: Steve Chamberlain
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 6:49 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Camp sites

Denis, did you get pictures?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  No. I have all the cold rain I need right here at home

  From: Denis
  Date:02/28/2014 3:59 PM (GMT-06:00)
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Bev, I was kidding. Yes, if I want to see my friends more than six hours
away, I do trailer. Galveston is more than 10 hours. Not a lot of ‘63 busses
can do 20 hours round trip without a bunch of drama. too old for much drama.

  From: Bev
  Date:02/28/2014 2:42 PM (GMT-06:00)
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Oh, my bad. I thought you trailered Murray to Galveston one year. :-)

  Sent from somewhere

  > On Feb 28, 2014, at 11:23 AM, "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  >
  > I don't trailer that much! I just went to Portland and got Dan's bus,
Homer, and took it to Denver. Some people out there love my trailer. And you
know who you are, Steve.

  > -----Original Message----- From: Bev
  > Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 10:19 AM
  > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  > Subject: [tcb] Re: Camp sites
  >
  > That's not good! You could do like Dennis and trailer.
  >
  > Sent from somewhere
  >
  >> On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:17 AM, Eric Durmon <wacotxman1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  >>
  >> At least yours made it out of the driveway mine dead in the drive way
transmission wacked

  >> Sent from my iPhone
  >>
  >>> On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:14 AM, Bev <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >>>
  >>> The bus started sputtering outside of Nac. Sammie is changing the
distributor thingamajig in the parking lot at Golf USA and hopefully we'll be
back on the road in a few!