[tcb] Re: Camp sites

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:23:03 -0600

I don't trailer that much! I just went to Portland and got Dan's bus, Homer, and took it to Denver. Some people out there love my trailer. And you know who you are, Steve.

-----Original Message----- From: Bev
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 10:19 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Camp sites

That's not good! You could do like Dennis and trailer.

Sent from somewhere

On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:17 AM, Eric Durmon <wacotxman1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

At least yours made it out of the driveway mine dead in the drive way transmission wacked

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:14 AM, Bev <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The bus started sputtering outside of Nac. Sammie is changing the distributor thingamajig in the parking lot at Golf USA and hopefully we'll be back on the road in a few!

Sent from somewhere

On Feb 28, 2014, at 9:34 AM, shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have sites 3, 4, 5, 6 at park. See ya soon!
Warmer this morning than last night. Looking good!