[tcb] Re: Bus Parts

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:51:38 -0800 (PST)

Great Brent,

  I'll hang onto to it until we get together.

  Ronnie

brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hey Ronnie, I'll take the sink and
icebox off your hands.

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I'm cleaning out my storage
building today and have a few parts someone may need.

$25  - four '71 bus wheels painted your choice of L82 white or L69  silver.
Clear coated.  Not sand blasted, pressure washed and  sprayed.  c/w 8 VW hub
caps. Free As Is.

Free - ice box  and sink cabinet for '71 bus.  Fair condition, some parts
missing.  No spice rack.  I will send you a photo if you want to see.

Pick up north of Houston or I will bring to next TCB campout.

Ronnie

  Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done   faster.