[tcb] Re: Bus Parts

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:33:16 -0800 (PST)

Hey Ronnie, I'll take the sink and icebox off your hands.

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I'm cleaning out my storage
building today and have a few parts someone may need.

$25 - four '71 bus wheels painted your choice of L82 white or L69 silver.
Clear coated.  Not sand blasted, pressure washed and sprayed.  c/w 8 VW hub
caps. Free As Is.

Free - ice box and sink cabinet for '71 bus.  Fair condition, some parts
missing. No spice rack.  I will send you a photo if you want to see.

Pick up north of Houston or I will bring to next TCB campout.

Ronnie

  Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.