[tcb] Re: Bus Parts

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:28:30 -0500

We just made it home 6am, I really love our camper.

Great show - great food and people- oh yeah and cars- not very many buses
though.

The lady from Just Bugs Parts- Cheryl is looking for 70 servo, I assume it's
a hard part to find.

She said that's all she needs to get her Westfalia running.

They are from Mississippi but they're coming to the Classic, I guess they
came last year but I didn't see them but we were busy.

I invited her to join TCB, she loves buses.

Had a good time- One more weekend and that's it for the year.

We'll be going to Austin Aircoolers show too next Sunday.

 Wonder if they are doing a campout Sat night?

  _____