[tcb] Re: Bulligras reservations

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 02:01:11 -0600

Hey Kelly,

Welcome to the TCB.

As far as I know there are still spots available for Bulli Gras.  Steve and
Sharon are putting it together this year.  They are collecting a $25 deposit
to reserve a spot.  It is indeed the weekend of March 4th & 5th and it is
held at Galveston Island State Park.  If you have anymore questions,
Sharon's email address is iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx  The deposit can be sent via
paypal to that email address but make it a gift so there won't be a fee.  Or
the deposit can be mailed to Steve Chamberlain 6917 Alexandria Ct Fort
Worth, TX 76133  Steve and Sharon were looking into the possibility of us
joining in one of the parades with our Buses but I don't think it has been
determined yet if this will happen or not.

So what kind of Bus (or Buses) do you have?

Julie