[tcb] Re: need contact info

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:12:05 -0600

Well, sometimes there is bus content.dogs, cats,Sugar gliders and little people
seem to be the normal fare .Unless Denis falls off his deck trying to kill
himself.someones lap top crashes ( mine).getting a job ,loss of a job.That
having said there is a lot of good bus information if you can just pry it out
of someone.Welcome to the weirdo site.
oleblue
          From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 10:04 PM

                A furry little critter from down under me thinks, looks like a
cross between a gerbel and a ferret.

                --- On Sat, 12/18/10, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>

                  From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 6:21 PM

                  What is a sugar glider?
                  On Dec 16, 2010 12:15 PM, "Alma Jo Barrera"
<patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                  > Katrina give me a call or if someone has her number got
sugar glider questions

                  > Alma Jo Barrera
                  > 2001, 2005 & 2010
                  > National Scout Jamboree