[tcb] Re: Bulligras reservations

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:46:12 -0600

Bulli Gras is just a excuse to go hang out with a bunch  screwy bus people. Two
nights reservation unless you want to make a quick exit.
oleblue
          From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 3:57 PM

          I am going but I don't know if I will bring Donner or Wieder (a '68).

          Some of us might get there as early as late Thursday night.

          On Dec 19, 2010, at 2:40 PM, kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                    I'm in Deer Park, just south of Houston.
                    Are you & Donner going to Bulli Gras?

                    From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
                    To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 3:30 PM

                    My daily driver is a '71.  His name is Donner.  We are
getting close to our 80,000th mile together.

                    Where do you live?

                    On Dec 19, 2010, at 1:16 PM, kelly dosch
<kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                              Thank you for all the information.
                              I just bought a tan 1979 Deluxe as my daily
driver and it is just a laugh a mile!
                              I am very much looking forward to meeting other
bus enthusiasts and their buses, as my friends are all tired of me talking
about mine incessantly.
                              Hope to see you there and thanks again,   Kelly

                            --- On Sun, 12/19/10,

                              From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
<julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
                              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 3:01 AM

                              Hey Kelly,

                              Welcome to the TCB.

                              As far as I know there are still spots available
for Bulli Gras.  Steve and Sharon are putting it together this year.  They are
collecting a $25 deposit to reserve a spot.  It is indeed the weekend of March
4th & 5th and it is held at Galveston Island State Park.  If you have anymore
questions, Sharon's email address is iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx  The deposit can be
sent via paypal to that email address but make it a gift so there won't be a
fee.  Or the deposit can be mailed to Steve Chamberlain 6917 Alexandria Ct Fort
Worth, TX 76133  Steve and Sharon were looking into the possibility of us
joining in one of the parades with our Buses but I don't think it has been
determined yet if this will happen or not.

                              So what kind of Bus (or Buses) do you have?

                              Julie

                              On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 7:06 PM, kelly dosch
<kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                                Hello there,

                                I would like to reserve a spot for Bulligras
for March 4th and 5th for Kelly Dosch if available.
                                Are there any spots left?  Should I sent you a
money order?
                                Please let me know,

                                Kelly

07:34:00