[tcb] Brake Servo

  • From: RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:16:33 -0500

When I got my bus the vacuum line to the brake servo was plugged with a
bolt.

Last night I hooked it to the servo port and tried it.  I can't tell any
difference.  To make sure it wasn't leaking all the vacuum, I pulled the
hose on the distributor and it still had a vacuum so the servo isn't
leaking.

What else should I try to see if it's working?

How much difference does it make with & without the servo?

Where does the air hose on the brake rod connect to?  The best I can tell
it runs up into the frame never to be seen again.  My book says it uses
atmospheric pressure as a reference so I guess it doesn't connect to
anything????

Ronnie