[tcb] Re: WHO SAYS IT'S HOT?

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:29:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello! I checked the weather in Springdale,AR it says :
TODAY - Cloudy. Highs around 80. Northwest winds around 5 mph.
Very nice weather now but it's going to change by next week highs will be in
the mid 90's & cloudy. Believe me last year it was hot and humid.
I will be getting in the pool as soon as I get there! Maybe not as soon as I
get there, after I put up decorations and get the food ready(takes about 10
minutes),then I'll be gettin' in the pool. Tell Jan I said, "Hello and the
Psyco Billy 1 is going to be great!"
Can't wait to chat with Jan & yes you also Dennis. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Dennnis Dosdon <dld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know that the weather can change in a day, but after all the talk of how hot
it is in Eureka Springs at the show, yesterday's high was in the 70s, and it
won't stop raining.

I'll let everybody know now that I bought a big above ground swimming pool (18'
by 4' deep), but I feel kinda stupid standing next to this big box in the rain
in long jeans because it's actually a little cold.

The 5 day forecast doesn't have the temps getting into the 90s, so July has
been incredibly wet and cool.

I had visions of a bunch of busses arriving in the 95 degree heat and humidity
the Thursday night before ES and people falling out of their rides and into the
pool. It might still happen, who knows.