[tcb] Re: Bad weather a'cummin

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:30:11 -0800 (PST)

  Well I'm just jealous. Where are all of you from anyway? (I'm sorry, "Y'
all") You must be in Texas but you sound like you're reporting in from Ice
Station Zebra in Antarctica or something.
  I'm from Detroit and I would LOVE to see some snow and ice.
  Nothing down in S.Houston but gusty wind and it's too cold to be out in
shorts.
  I want some snow!
  But yeah, seriously, what gives with the eggs?