[tcb] Re: A whole nother reason to abuse me

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:19:11 -0500

And that reminds me of the Bob's pecan cracker. Said he would have built it with the straight cut timing gear but was afraid of the noise it would make.

At 01:47 PM 10/20/2006, you wrote:

Hey, with straight cut gears mine sounds like an alien spaceships from a 50's B-Movie.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Sawyer Sent: Oct 20, 2006 11:05 AM To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: A whole nother reason to abuse me

Other than when you follow them, They look like a yard blower.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dang right Paul.
I love my exhaust! I think Will said he has the same one too...