[tcb] Re: A whole nother reason to abuse me

  • From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:02:29 -0500

Same bore same stroke but different crank and heads.  I still have a few 40s
and 36s around here.  I just landed a crank and am trying to research it.  36
hp style with counterweights and a longer stroke but no mfg markings..
Journals are 10/10 but I'll have to polish it.
It's not a weld up either...