[tcb] Re: A Newby Introduction and plea for a part!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:51:37 -0800 (PST)

On a CIS and Digijet fuel system, you need a fuel pump that will bypass
pressure that is not needed. a standard Facet pump will not bypass pressure.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  exactly what i was talking
about. i have used one before. my uncle has a
drag truck and he uses something similar to that with no problems why
couldn't you on a bus?

>From: Dan Martin
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: A Newby Introduction and plea for a part!
>Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:03:26 -0600
>
>Busdepot.com has them on sale for 159.00 Bosch:
>
>http://busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=GFP301
>
> or 99.00 for what I bet is China:
>
>http://busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=043906091
>
>I think Brian is talking about a "facet" pump like this one:
>
>http://busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=412010
>
>You can get a "facet" pump at any auto parts store.
>I think there some reasons not to use them.
>
>(Terry or Larry may have what you need?)
>

>Dan & Katrina Martin
>1971 VW Bus
>H.B.B.
>T.C.B.
>
>http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
>http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
>

>On Dec 4, 2006, at 10:50 AM, sidecar wrote:
>
>>Hi Brian-
>>
>>I was unaware that there was a different electric 35psi pump available
>>from what I have now. Do you have a brand name I could look for?
>>Thanks for the info.
>>
>>Mike Selvey
>>'79 Westy (Santa Fe Edition)
>>
>>Brian Denning wrote:
>>
>>>why not get a block off plate for the spot the pump goes and buy and
>>>electric pump? it's cheaper easier and works just as good.

>>>All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90- day
>>>trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/
>>>direct/01/?href=http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/
>>>direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

View Athlete?s Collections with Live Search
http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01