[tcb-kit] Re: Kuchen alert

  • From: Mario Wolter <mario.wolter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb-kit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:33:33 +0200

Hm, muss es denn wirklich ein Kuchen sein?

Oder hat jemand was dagegen, wenn ich morgen ne Kiste Bier spendiere? ;)

On 08/24/2011 04:30 PM, Tomas Kubar wrote:
Hi all

It's my pleasure to tell you that Mario has just made it to have his first ever paper accepted for publication, at J. Phys. Chem. So, I think there is a cake pending!

Hm, thinking about that for a second, since this is my first paper as an asterisked author, I guess I'll try to bake something, too.

Cheers, t

----- Forwarded message from jungwirth-office@xxxxxxxxxxx -----
   Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:05:09 -0400 (EDT)
   From: jungwirth-office@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Decision on Manuscript ID jp-2011-04307t.R1
     To: tomas.kubar@xxxxxxx

24-Aug-2011

Journal: The Journal of Physical Chemistry
Manuscript ID: jp-2011-04307t.R1
Title: "On the structure and stretching of microhydrated DNA"
Author(s): Wolter, Mario; Elstner, Marcus; Kubar, Tomas

Dear Tomas:

Congratulations; your manuscript has been accepted for publication in The Journal of Physical Chemistry A and will appear in the forthcoming A: Pavel Hobza Festschrift.

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Institut für Physikalische Chemie

Mario Wolter

Kaiserstraße 12
Gebäude 30.44, Raumnr. 819
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-45704
Web: http://www.ipc.uni-karlsruhe.de/tcb/

KIT – Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft