[tcb-kit] Kuchen alert

  • From: Tomas Kubar <tomas.kubar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb-kit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:30:09 +0200

Hi all

It's my pleasure to tell you that Mario has just made it to have his first ever paper accepted for publication, at J. Phys. Chem. So, I think there is a cake pending!

Hm, thinking about that for a second, since this is my first paper as an asterisked author, I guess I'll try to bake something, too.

Cheers, t

----- Forwarded message from jungwirth-office@xxxxxxxxxxx -----
   Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:05:09 -0400 (EDT)
   From: jungwirth-office@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Decision on Manuscript ID jp-2011-04307t.R1
     To: tomas.kubar@xxxxxxx

24-Aug-2011

Journal: The Journal of Physical Chemistry
Manuscript ID: jp-2011-04307t.R1
Title: "On the structure and stretching of microhydrated DNA"
Author(s): Wolter, Mario; Elstner, Marcus; Kubar, Tomas

Dear Tomas:

Congratulations; your manuscript has been accepted for publication in The Journal of Physical Chemistry A and will appear in the forthcoming A: Pavel Hobza Festschrift.