[tas-list] Re: HELP on Saturday! (please)

  • From: "charles jacobson" <jacobsonc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:38:41 -0700

I t hought we had made it plain to ray that we can not do two events and
thus the chamber's bay deal was a no go. !  This was prompted by some
individual DEMANDING to have the club there. We should not be demanded to do
anything;  Besides he was not offering payment for services rendered!  I
would forget it; ; Just my opinion  jacobson