[talks-uk] Re: yet more problems

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:03:30 -0000

Hi Paul

I think what you might have done is create new folders in the menu of your 6600, instead of doing it within My Folders, which is in the Messaging section of your phone. I don't know, but am just guessing (smile).

If you know they weren't there before, and have nothing in them, just arrow to them and bring up the Options menu and go to Delete. You will be asked to confirm the deletion, so accept and they should go.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx