[talks-uk] Re: yet more problems

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:35:05 +0000

To create a folder in my folders you need to be actually in the my folder itself. Did you create the other 2 while you were in the main menu?

At 23:17 18/02/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

I have now noticed that two of the new folders I have created are now on my
main menu of 26 whereas a third folder I created can now be found in My
Folders.

I am at a loss to understand how this has happened and am now totally
confused about it all when all I wanted to do was to create new folders.

I am now in a mess and dono't know how to get out of it.

Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul.