[talks-uk] Re: upgrading Nokia N73 firmware

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:38:35 +0100

Thanks for that clive.  I hope to get someone to help with just that.

I had problems with the previous firmware where sometimes when ansering the phone, the phone would reject the call and lock up for about 40 seconds. People also told me that when using the camera on the N73 it would split itself on the screen in such a way that half the image was the camera and half was what was going on on the rest of the phone.

The firmware was an old version from July 2006 so I am hoping the update does the job. If not, it could be a phone fault.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493