[talks-uk] Re: upgrading Nokia N73 firmware

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 00:54:21 +0100

Talking of upgrading firmware, if I backup my phone to the memory card before
firmware upgrading the phone, I imagine that the backup file won't be affected
and then I can restore my contacts successfully? Could someone please confirm?
And would I need to reinstall Talks and other applications or all will be
reinstalled in the restoration process?

Any help is appreciated,
Amro