[talks-uk] Re: upgrading Nokia N73 firmware

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:17:55 +0100

Hi Steve and all.

I managed the firmware upgrade OK I think but now the talks will not install.

There a couple of reasons for this so will seek sighted help.  It could be that
I have misset the date or it could be that the system will only allow
installation of signed files currently.  At least the firmware seems to have
gone ok.

Regards

graham
Graham Page