[talks-uk] Re: talks 4

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:07:25 -0000

Hi,

which option did you choose though, as there doesn't seem to be an option to
upgrade to new version. There are options to add different speech synths and
of course to upgrade to a new handset, or to upgrade from standard to
premium, but which option do you choose if you just want to upgrade to the
new version?
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net