[talks-uk] Re: setting up email on an n95

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:32:55 +0100

Hi Karen.

who are you with and what are you using as your outgoing mail settings?
Often you will need to use your mobile provider's smtp settings as normally
the smtp server your home internet provider uses will not let you connect to
it unless you are connected to it.

As an example, I am with Vodafone and while I use my plusnet server
mail.plus.net as the pop server imap.plus.net for sending I have to use the
vodafone server send.vodafone.net.

Please do not hesitate to shout if this needs further clarification!

Regards

Graham