[talks-uk] Re: setting up email on an n95

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:32:04 +0100

Kaz like you I would sware my settings were correct and I would find they were not once I sorted my problem. I use e-mail on my N95. I am in the UK but I have an e-mail from Irish Republic and though I can receive e-mails I cannot send out via this e-mail address. It is just not possible and I have been on to Eircom in Ireland and tehy tell me it is not possible. Now I have a BT e-mail address, this one say and my outgoing is bt also. In g-mail my outgoing is g-mail. Other problem I found was making sure that the access point was set up correctly for out-going as well as in-coming. Sounds silly but can be true. When I am setting mine up, I get talks to say my password to make sure I have put it in correctly, thereafter it says **** etc. If I can be of any further help, I will certainly try to assist.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Burgess" <karen7475@xxxxxxxxxxxx>