[talks-uk] Re: predictive text?

  • From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:20:05 -0000

Hi Alaister,

Whether it is the same on your phone I am not sure but if you press the hash
key you will get round to lower case. I just keep pressing the hash key to the
right of 0 till I hear that. If you want it back on again just press the hash
key till you hear dictionary lower case. That's how I do it in my N82. In my
older phone an N73 I had to press the hash key quickly twice to get it to lower
case. Then twice quickly again to dictionary lower case to put predictive text
back on again.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards, John