[talks-uk] phone query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:59:58 -0000

Hi all,

I have had the Nokia 660 since last June but to be honest, I haven't really
got to grips with a lot of the functions.

My query is withregards to switching the phone on and off.

On switch on, I will usually hear Talx saying "pin code window text".  I
then enter the pin code and am told that the code is accepted and hear the
opening jingle.

Sometimes when I switch my phone on, it can take longer than 30 seconds to
activate and also before it does, I sometimes get the beep which you would
hear should you enter an incorrect code.  Following a silence, I then get
the usual opening message as above.

Now when I go to switch off my phone, Talx will usually say "power" and then
I get a high pitch beep.  On a number of occasions though I will hear Talx
saying something like Switch off.

Also it has been known for me to switch on my phone only to discover that it
didn't go off the previous night and also it is still locked.

I wondered whether anyone can please shed any light on the above queries as
I would like to try and sort this out as it can get a bit annoying at times.

Hope you can help.

Regards

Paul.