[talks-uk] Re: ot reports on o2

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:55:47 +0100

Oh sorry Barbra, I think I must have put it badly.  I mainly use my Vodafone
and here I get the confirmation of my messages.  However, sometimes I use my 02
pay as you go!  Now what I was saying (put badly obviously) was that I do get a
message and then as I wrote, I indicated that perhaps in fact I should send a
message and check this to confirm it to myself that my recollection is correct
that I do get confirmation.  Then I went on to say that indeed if my
recollection was wrong and I find I do not get confirmation, then I thanked
Steve and whoever else it was for the information.  In the event that I
discover I do not get confirmation, I do indeed desire this and will apply the
advise provided by Steve.  Hope this makes it all a little more clear. *smile*.