[talks-uk] ot reports on o2

  • From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:46:29 +0100

Hi List,

I have a curious problem regarding reports on the o2 network. I spoke to a
customer service agent yesterday who informed me that o2 have no accurate
report status.

This means when a text is sent to a contact a confirmation is received in your
reports folder. Unfortunatly o2 don't do that. I was told to put star 0 and
number or hash at the start of a text and then I would get a notification the
message was received or not.

The problem I have is that when I press star a list comes up for symbols etc.
Is there any way of overcoming this issue?

Using an N82, although I think it happens in my N73 as well.

Kindest Regards, John