[talks-uk] Re: ot reports on o2

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:49:50 +0100

Erm Eleanor, if you don't know if you get a confirmation then what's the point
of getting one? I mean, surely the point of a confirmation is so you can check
a message has been delivered? And if you aren't checking for the confirmation
message, then what's the point in wanting the message in the first place?

Just curious as seems strange.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046