[talks-uk] Re: ot: conserving battery life

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:00:59 +0100

Hi Ben, there are some sort of devices that can be described as a disposable
portable mobile phone battery chargers. I'm afraid I don't know what they are
exactly called but I know they exist because I used a couple of them in the
past. They look like a small container with a connector to connect your Nokia
to. Once connected they recharge your phone's battery, and when charging is
complete you simply threw them away. Very useful when you can't get to an
electric source.

I'm off now to test my Googling skills and I'll post back if I find anything
but feel free you or anyone else to do the same meanwhile!

Cheers,
Amro